Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back! Some news and updates!

+2
Fores41
Rodda Prime
6 posters

Go down

Back! Some news and updates! Empty Back! Some news and updates!

Post by Rodda Prime Thu May 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello Everyone!
Its been a while! im back from college, freshly graduated and everything! I'm going to post some stuff in my tank journal later but some news that i haven't seen on here

As you may of heard in the news, PJs pets, and Pet unlimited is going out of business! theyre having huge sales right now, but you might also be interested to know that the company also owned the stores called Pet Culture and Olivers Pet n Co

I swung by the local one, and while their fish stuff is spare right now, theyre still getting stuff they ordered before going out of business so theyre store are going to be around for a while.
The store i went to had Fluval tank kits on sale for 40% off!! i was shocked and so very very tempted to buy, but alas i am just a poor graduate with little money and lots of student loans OTL

tho i have to admit i did seriously consider getting the ferret they had on sale, so fluffy and long and it bit me many times, i was in love with it

I was hoping i would snag some CPDs, as the fish was currently buy 1 get 2 free, but they didnt have any. might go look at the Oliver place, it suppose to be a " high end" pet store, meaning brand names and what not idk
but it might be a good time to score another filter and air pump in case mine ever brake, my betta tank doesnt have a backup rn, thats just tempting fate!
Rodda Prime
Rodda Prime
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

http://debdraws.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Back! Some news and updates! Empty Re: Back! Some news and updates!

Post by Fores41 Thu May 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Sounds like some good deals can be had. Alas I will not be in Ontario any time soon to my knowledge.
Fores41
Fores41
Pleco Poster
Pleco Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfish Sat May 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Congrats on your graduation! cheers A whole new world awaits you now. So what did you graduate with? And welcome back.

Wish there was a PJ's Pets near me for sales. I could use a new filter. I have no idea where the nearest one would be. I am figuring, not so near. A Petsmart opened up 45 minutes away, but it is the tiniest one I have ever seen.
Starfish
Starfish
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodda Prime Mon May 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Starfish wrote:Congrats on your graduation! cheers  A whole new world awaits you now. So what did you graduate with? And welcome back.

Wish there was a PJ's Pets near me for sales. I could use a new filter. I have no idea where the nearest one would be. I am figuring, not so near.  A Petsmart opened up 45 minutes away, but it is the tiniest one I have ever seen.

Well on top of my therapy diploma, I am now a Animator! My program was integrated animation, so i did a lot of 2d and 3d stuff, Right now im trying to get a job in a studio in Toronto either working in 3d or for cartoon 2d

A tiny pet smart?? I have a hard time imagining that lol ,all the pet smarts by me are behemoths of places! they have those dog training rooms and pet grooming, they enormous but mostly dog and cat things

You know, check online because I noticed when i recently went to the nearby pet culture they had some odd stuff like pond supplies and I had never seen them sell those before! I guess they consolidating their stock! I bet lots of stuff they can't sell might end up online!
Rodda Prime
Rodda Prime
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

http://debdraws.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starfish Tue May 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Rodda Prime wrote:
Starfish wrote:Congrats on your graduation! cheers  A whole new world awaits you now. So what did you graduate with? And welcome back.

Wish there was a PJ's Pets near me for sales. I could use a new filter. I have no idea where the nearest one would be. I am figuring, not so near.  A Petsmart opened up 45 minutes away, but it is the tiniest one I have ever seen.

Well on top of my therapy diploma, I am now a Animator! My program was integrated animation, so i did a lot of 2d and 3d stuff, Right now im trying to get a job in a studio in Toronto either working in 3d or for cartoon 2d

A tiny pet smart?? I have a hard time imagining that lol ,all the pet smarts by me are behemoths of places! they have those dog training rooms and pet grooming, they enormous but mostly dog and cat things

Sounds very interesting. Good luck with the job search.

Yes, a very tiny Pet Smart compared to others I have been in. There were only about 12 fish compartments and no aquatic plants. Only 2 dog grooming tables and no training section.
Starfish
Starfish
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shell Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Congrats on your accomplishment! cheers
Shell
Shell
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Biulu Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Great to have you back and congratulations with the graduation!
Biulu
Biulu
Support

Back to top Go down

Post by fish lady Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Congrats on your accomplishment way to go
fish lady
fish lady
Pleco Poster
Pleco Poster

Back to top Go down