Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!!

4 posters

Go down

Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!! Empty Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!!

Post by Shell Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 am

I thought I'd sell the 20g now that we have the 36g. So, I set it up for a pic to place in an ad., put in substrate, rocks, fake plants, a thermometer, filled with water, and started the filter. Now that it is up and running, I think it looks kind of cute...I just hate the look of an empty tank! I'd better get this ad up and sell it before I do something silly...!!

Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!! Image311
Shell
Shell
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!! Empty Re: Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!!

Post by vince0 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:02 am

time to get some new fish!! that tank is reay to hos life! maybe a dwarf cichlid?
vince0
vince0
Pleco Poster
Pleco Poster

Back to top Go down

Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!! Empty Re: Hate the Look of an Empty Tank...!!

Post by Shell Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 am

vince0 wrote:time to get some new fish!! that tank is reay to hos life! maybe a dwarf cichlid?
You just never know Wink  I figure I'll post the advertisement and give it a week...if it doesn't sell, well, I'll just have no other choice but to use it...right?! Laughing 
Shell
Shell
Lead Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vince0 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 am

Shell wrote:
vince0 wrote:time to get some new fish!! that tank is reay to hos life! maybe a dwarf cichlid?
You just never know   Wink   I figure I'll post the advertisement and give it a week...if it doesn't sell, well, I'll just have no other choice but to use it...right?!  Laughing 
that sounds like a plan. maybe you can get some dwarf gouramis, or wild type beta. There are also some dwarf rainbows that would love that tank!
vince0
vince0
Pleco Poster
Pleco Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamelajo Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:54 am

Shell wrote:
You just never know   Wink   I figure I'll post the advertisement and give it a week...if it doesn't sell, well, I'll just have no other choice but to use it...right?!  Laughing 
Definitely!!Wink 
Pamelajo
Pamelajo
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

http://Critter Crumbs www.pamelajo.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sbenson11 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:08 am

Just make sure you price it right or it will never sell. Kijiji is full of used tanks like that for $50-100. So to get the desired effect you should probably put it in for at least $500 Smile

Steve
Sbenson11
Sbenson11
Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamelajo Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 am

Sbenson11 wrote:Just make sure you price it right or it will never sell. Kijiji is full of used tanks like that for $50-100. So to get the desired effect you should probably put it in for at least $500 Smile

Steve
Evening though your annoying, you always manage to make me smile/laugh.
Pamelajo
Pamelajo
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sbenson11 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am

Pamelajo wrote:
Sbenson11 wrote:Just make sure you price it right or it will never sell. Kijiji is full of used tanks like that for $50-100. So to get the desired effect you should probably put it in for at least $500 Smile

Steve
Evening though your annoying, you always manage to make me smile/laugh.
Just part of my job.

The annoying part that is. Smile

Steve
Sbenson11
Sbenson11
Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamelajo Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Rolling Eyes  of course!
Pamelajo
Pamelajo
Angel Fish
Angel Fish

Back to top Go down