Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It

2 posters

Go down

10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It  Empty 10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It

Post by guppyguy Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Algae is one thing we all battle in our planted tanks. This video is here to help you identify the most common algae, what causes it, and how to battle it. As my first video of 2015. Let's take back our tanks and not let a little algae take over. Enjoy Wink

guppyguy
guppyguy

Back to top Go down

10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It  Empty Re: 10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It

Post by guppyguy Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:02 pm

I know I know, black beard algae is also called black brush algae. Enjoy the video guys
guppyguy
guppyguy

Back to top Go down

10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It  Empty Re: 10 Types of Algae Commonly Found In Planted Aquariums and How to Control It

Post by raym Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Great vid GuppyGuy. Came at a good time as I just noticed some hair algae in my bottom shrimp tank.Thanks for sharing!

raym
Shrimp
Shrimp

Back to top Go down

Post by guppyguy Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:20 pm

raym wrote:Great vid GuppyGuy. Came at a good time as I just noticed some hair algae in my bottom shrimp tank.Thanks for sharing!

You quite welcome and I hope this helps you with your issue. Hair algae can be a tough one to get rid of.
guppyguy
guppyguy

Back to top Go down