Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Canadaquaria. Members please log in.

Please register to view all topics

Guests may view and use the Aquariums for Beginners area, Freshwater General Section without registering.

Registered members see Canadaquaria advertisement free.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we have here?

3 posters

Go down

What do we have here? Empty What do we have here?

Post by Sbenson11 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:33 pm

What do we have here?

Some of you may say, a piece of junk...

Well I say it's a 90gal aquarium that I got for free, just needs a new bottom and some paint. I will finally be getting my new office in the new year and this will be perfect. In my current office I have been limited to a 40G SW tank due to the floor not being to good. Well the new one will have a concrete floor, so all bets are off and I plan on having a nice tank in my office. Not sure what it will be yet, but I have plenty of time to think about it.

Won't be SW, the 215G i have under construction will be all I can handle in SW. I have always wanted a Cichlid tank so that might be an option. Might even venture into some kind of tropical fish, with plants even. Then again plants in my office is probably the last thing I want. Smile

What do we have here? IMG_20141123_083850_zps35284726
Sbenson11
Sbenson11
Support

Back to top Go down

What do we have here? Empty Re: What do we have here?

Post by alexmtl Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Sbenson11 wrote:
Well I say it's a 90gal aquarium that I got for free, just needs a new bottom and some paint.

Nice catch there Steve ! A handy guy like you can fix it up pretty easily so I am sure you will have a ready to run 90g in no time. Cichlids sound like a great idea, about right for the size of the tank. Dwarf cichlids ?? Another storied adventure unfolds ... looking forward to each post
alexmtl
alexmtl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

What do we have here? Empty Re: What do we have here?

Post by Fores41 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Have fun with this new project.
Fores41
Fores41
Pleco Poster
Pleco Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum